Portfolios should be presented professionally in a folding portfolio or envelope portfolio. Drawings should be fixed and free of tears and folds.
1. Gesture (2-3 examples)
2. Contour (tools)
3.Ideal Solids ( individual forms and composed)
4. Imaginary Face
5. Light and Form (white objects)
6. Cheesy Drawings (paper cut-outs)
7. Value Reduction (black and white)
8. Four Divisions (hand-toned paper; 2 examples)
10. Homework (due for the Mon./ Wed. class; presented in a separate section)
DHR also due for the Mon. /Wed. class.